Reidun is available for weddings, as a Soloist, with Uilleann Piper/Singer Barry Lynch, or with Guitarist Paul de Grae as the duo Amala.
Please feel free to contact Reidun if you have any specific wishes or questions (see contact form below).
Reidun Schlesinger, Solo Harp, Classical and Irish Harp Repertoire.
Reidun’s Solo Harp Repertoire includes:
- Pachelbel – Canon in D
- Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J.S. Bach)
- Prelude in C (J.S. Bach) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12tHST4Y58
- Menuet (Krieger)
- Ode to Joy (Beethoven)
- Trumpet Tune (Purcell)
- Menuet in G (J.S. Bach)
- Folia D’Espagna (Scarlatti)
- Arioso (Bach)
- Here Comes The Bride (Wagner/Lohengrin)
Irish Harp Repertoire (T. O’Carolan):
- Eleanor Plunket https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LWIMnkuVA
- Planxty Fanny Power
- Planxty Irwin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce9-g3ujMIE
- Blind Mary
- Madam Maxwell
- Carolan’s Concerto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkfK8ZESk4
- Carolan’s Draught
- George Brabazon (very suitable for entrance, March)
Irish Harp Repertoire :
- Miss Hamilton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN96BZjd2M0
Hymns / Irish/ Gospels:
- Tabhair dom do Lámh (Give me your hand) (sign of peace)
- Ag Chriost an Síol (offertory)
- Nearer, My God, to Thee (Hymn)
- Amazing Grace
- She Moved through the Fair
- Morning has Broken
- A Thousand Years
- Can’t Help Falling in Love
- Perfect (Ed Sheeran)
- If Ever You Were Mine
Special Requests: Please get in contact with Reidun to find out if she can be performing your very special tune. As this may require additional work, there will be an additional charge of €50.
Reidun with Uilleann Piper Barry Lynch:
Both musicians are available for both civil and religious wedding ceremonies, as well as drinks receptions, as a duo or accompanied by one or two more musicians.
The Uilleann Pipes (Irish bagpipes) are very suitable for a wedding ceremony, especially the Entrance and Recessional.
Barry has a playlist on youtube with a selection of his finest pieces on uilleann pipes and low whistle:
As for the drinks reception part, the duo can offer a wide range of Irish traditional dance tunes, lively songs, slow tunes, and even song requests.
Barry plays Uilleann Pipes, Mandolin, Banjo, Low & Tin Whistles, Harmonica, and knows a wide range of Songs.
Please to not hesitate to get in contact if you are thinking about a particular song to be performed on your special day. Barry’s repertoire is vast and a list of his songs would be too long to fit onto this website!
Reidun’s Duo “Amala” with Paul de Grae (guitar) is also available for bookings:
Amala is a Kerry-based duo with Reidun Schlesinger on harp and Paul de Grae on guitar.
Amala plays music from several centuries, in original arrangements. The core of Amala’s repertoire is Irish: traditional Irish tunes, and music from the Irish harp repertoire; the duo also plays tunes from various continental European countries, Renaissance and early classical pieces, some jazz, and our own (rather jazz-tinged) compositions. Feel free to check out Amala’s website: http://www.amala.ie
Contact us if you have an enquiry: