Reidun is available for weddings, as a Soloist, with Uilleann Piper/Singer Barry Lynch, or with Guitarist Paul de Grae as the duo Amala.
Please feel free to contact Reidun if you have any specific wishes or questions (see contact form below).
Reidun’s Solo Harp Repertoire includes:
- Pachelbel – Canon in D
- Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J.S. Bach)
- Prelude in C (J.S. Bach) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12tHST4Y58
- Menuet (Krieger)
- Ode to Joy (Beethoven)
- Trumpet Tune (Purcell)
- Menuet in G (J.S. Bach)
- Folia D’Espagna (Scarlatti)
- Arioso (Bach)
- Here Comes The Bride (Wagner/Lohengrin)
Irish Harp Repertoire (T. O’Carolan):
- Eleanor Plunket https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LWIMnkuVA
- Planxty Fanny Power https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3XMkCMCPe0&t=45s
- Planxty Irwin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZIebUznJkw
- Blind Mary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke4iCHbCIe8
- Madam Maxwell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1wlPFyOYik
- Carolan’s Concerto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkfK8ZESk4
- Carolan’s Draught https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BZJD543d0A
- George Brabazon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4yqceUJGWU (very suitable for entrance, March)
- Lord Inchiquin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHuHlY3BBho
Irish Harp Repertoire :
- Miss Hamilton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN96BZjd2M0
Hymns / Irish/ Gospels:
- Tabhair dom do Lámh (Give me your hand) (sign of peace)
- Ag Chriost an Síol (offertory)
- Nearer, My God, to Thee (Hymn)
- Amazing Grace
- She Moved through the Fair
- A Thousand Years
- Beautiful (As You) – Disney
- Bridge over Troubled Water (Paul Simon)
- Can’t Help Falling in Love
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Disney)
- Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
- Feels Like Home
- From This Moment on
- Gabriels Oboe
- Morning has Broken
- I See the Light (Tangled) – Disney
- If Ever You Were Mine
- Moon River
- Perfect (Ed Sheeran)
- The Prayer
- The Rose
- You Raise Me Up
Irish Traditional Music:
Reidun has an extensive repertoire of Irish traditional dance tunes and airs which would be too vast to list here.
Special Requests: Please get in contact with Reidun to find out if she can be performing your very special tune.
Duo with Uilleann Piper Barry Lynch:
Both musicians are available for both civil and religious wedding ceremonies, as well as drinks receptions, as a duo or accompanied by one or two more musicians.
The Uilleann Pipes (Irish bagpipes) are very suitable for a wedding ceremony, especially the Entrance and Recessional.
Barry has a playlist on youtube with a selection of his finest pieces on uilleann pipes and low whistle:
As for the drinks reception part, the duo can offer a wide range of Irish traditional dance tunes, lively songs, slow tunes, and even song requests.
Barry plays Uilleann Pipes, Mandolin, Banjo, Low & Tin Whistles, Harmonica, and knows a wide range of Songs.
Please to not hesitate to get in contact if you are thinking about a particular song to be performed on your special day. Barry’s repertoire is vast and a list of his songs would be too long to fit onto this website!
Duo “Amala” with Paul de Grae (guitar):
Amala is a Kerry-based duo with Reidun Schlesinger on harp and Paul de Grae on guitar.
Amala plays music from several centuries, in original arrangements. The core of Amala’s repertoire is Irish: traditional Irish tunes, and music from the Irish harp repertoire; the duo also plays tunes from various continental European countries, Renaissance and early classical pieces, some jazz, and our own (rather jazz-tinged) compositions. Feel free to check out Amala’s website: http://www.amala.ie
Contact us if you have an enquiry: