Reidun Schlesinger is available for weddings, as a Soloist, with Uilleann Piper Barry Lynch, or with Guitarist Paul de Grae as the duo Amala.
Please feel free to contact Reidun if you have any specific wishes or questions (see contact form below).
Reidun’s Solo Harp Repertoire includes:
- Pachelbel – Canon in D
- Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J.S. Bach)
- Prelude in C (J.S. Bach; watch here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12tHST4Y58)
- Menuet (Krieger)
- Ode to Joy (Beethoven)
- Arioso (J.S. Bach)
- Trumpet Tune (Purcell)
- Morning has Broken
- Menuet in G (J.S. Bach)
- Folia D’Espagna (Scarlatti)
Irish Harp Repertoire (T. O’Carolan):
- Eleanor Plunket (watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phNeuG5twh8)
- Planxty Fanny Power
- Planxty Irwin (watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce9-g3ujMIE)
- Blind Mary
- Madam Maxwell
- Carolan’s Concerto (watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkfK8ZESk4)
- Carolan’s Draught
- John O’Connor
- George Brabazon (very suitable for entrance, March)
Irish Harp Repertoire & Other:
- Miss Hamilton (watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN96BZjd2M0)
- Tabhair dom do Lámh (Give me your hand) (sign of peace)
- Ag Chriost an Síol (possible on flute) (offertory)
Reidun Schlesinger with Uilleann Piper Barry Lynch:
Both musicians are available for both civil and religious wedding ceremonies, as well as drinks receptions, as a duo or accompanied by one or two more musicians.
The Uilleann Pipes (Irish bagpipes) are very suitable for a wedding ceremony, especially the Entrance and Recessional.
As for the drinks reception part, the duo can offer a wide range of Irish traditional dance tunes, lively songs, slow tunes, and even song requests.
Barry plays Uilleann Pipes, Mandolin, Banjo, Low & Tin Whistles, Harmonica, and knows a wide range of Songs.
Reidun’s Duo “Amala” with Paul de Grae (guitar) is also available for bookings:
Amala is a newly-formed duo: Reidun Schlesinger (harps) and Paul de Grae (guitars).
We play music from several centuries, in original arrangements. The core of our repertoire is Irish: traditional Irish tunes, and music from the Irish harp repertoire; we also play tunes from various continental European countries, Renaissance and early classical pieces, some jazz, and our own (rather jazz-tinged) compositions. Feel free to check out Amala’s website: www.amala.ie
Contact us if you have an enquiry: